Detailed, easy to understand tree reports ranging from:
- health and condition examinations
- tree surveys and assessments
- tree management and protection plans compliant with Australian Standard 4970-2009.
- tree risk/hazard reports
- brief reports
Our reports are tailored to your needs and are based around the Australian Standards AS4970-2009 for Protection of Trees on Development Sites and AS4373-2007 Pruning of Amenity Trees. All our reports come with the same promise of quality, attention to detail and dedication.
Tree Root Investigation
Tree roots are critical to the longevity of a tree and are often neglected in the urban forest. Building development commonly harms tree roots which can lead to a spiral of decline in the health of the trees. An expensive maintenance cost could follow with no solution.
It is important to first understand the Tree Protection Zone as tree roots extend well beyond the canopy drip line, so before any development commences ensure you contact us to obtain a Tree Management and Protection Plan.
Trees in decline are often targeted by possums as the trees' stored energy is used to promote new growth and is often rich in complex sugars. Possums feed on this growth and the trees health declines further, often resulting in death.
We can install non-invasive trunk banding to keep the possums out of your trees.
Tree Pruning and Removal Services
- Deadwood removal
- Shaping (to control or direct growth)
- Appearance and aesthetic appeal
- Improving or maintaining health
- Minimising risk from falling branches
- Reducing overall size and canopy density
Forms of pruning available:
- Dead wooding
- Crown thinning
- Selective pruning
- Formative pruning
- Reduction pruning
- Crown lifting
- Remedial (restorative) pruning
- Line clearance
- Habitat (partial removal of tree/creating habitat for wildlife)
Tree Management Solutions, such as reducing the likelihood of tree failure, is one of the most important mitigation strategies for hazardous trees in the urban forest.
We can reduce the risk down to acceptable levels by implementing canopy reduction pruning and cable bracing, therefore avoiding unnecessary tree removal.
SOIL AND FERTILIZER TREATMENTS
Soil profiles and condition can be altered by construction which can affect water levels, drainage and exposure and contribute to declining tree health. We can reinstate natural ground levels and perform soil testing.
If your trees are in need of a boost in health or energy appropriate soil treatments and fertiliser can be applied by us.
TREE SELECTION AND PLANTING
There can never be too many trees on our planet so why not select your favourite tree according to your growing conditions and let it grow!
Rigoni Tree Solutions can assist you with tree selection and planting tailored to the needs of your site.
CONFINED SPACE EXPERTS
We are the experts in the safe pruning, removal and maintenance of trees and stumps within confined spaces. Our experienced team consults our clients on the best course of action when removing trees from tricky situations.
Trees left to grow in confined spaces can pose several risks such as branches overhanging powerlines, adjacent roofs and living areas not to mention the roots of the tree which could be damaging foundations & fences.
HAZARD TREE REDUCTION
With the wild weather that we have experienced in Melbourne, particularly over the last few years, it is no wonder more people are concerned about the safety of the trees that overhang their properties. Our staff at Rigoni Tree Solutions are experienced and qualified to address your concerns.
If you think a tree is likely to pose a risk, it probably is. Contact us today for an obligation free quotation before it's too late.
HEDGE TRIMMING SERVICES
Hedges and shrubs should be regularly trimmed for 3 main reasons:
- Safety: With wild and unpredictable storms hitting Melbourne, keeping hedges and shrubs trimmed will help prevent broken branches from damaging property or causing injury.
- Health: Hedge trimming can reduce disease and creepy crawly invasions, enhance blossoming and the overall health of the hedge.
- Aesthetics: There is nothing better than a freshly trimmed hedge, it's like a haircut, for our soil friends and instantly boasts an image of a well-cared for property.